Toronto, Ontario

 
St. Andrews Golf Club began in 1925 with an 18 hole layout designed by Stanley Thompson. It was later expanded to a 27 hole course however the course no longer exists. Barclay 2000

Mailing address

St. Andrews Golf Club (NLE)
Parts of lots 12&13 Concession IE of Yonge St. Township of North York
Toronto, Ontario
Canada 
 

Extent of 'Thompson' Work

18 hole layout design
New done by Stanley Thompson Co. Ltd. (architect: Stanley Thompson)
Verification level: Level 1
 
18 hole layout construction supervision
New done by Stanley Thompson Co. Ltd. (architect: Stanley Thompson)
Verification level: Level 1
 
Conditioning Instructions for Exhibition Match July 1935
conditioning done by Stanley Thompson Co. Ltd. (architect: )
 

Evidence

  • Copy of the Layout Plan
  • Conditioning Instructions
  • Executive office to J. Elliott General section correspondence
  • Memo from ST to Minister of the interior TG Murphy
  • Stanley Thompson Co. Ltd- Golf Architects Advertisement
  • Reference to St. Andrew's GC in 'The Toronto Terror'