Guelph, Ontario

 
Chick Evans, a prominent golfer and golf course architect from Chicago, had been commissioned to design the course. He was subsequently joined by Stanley Thompson. Together they completed the project in 1931. When the Club was officially opened on June 10, 1931, it was named Cutten Fields Golf Club. At this time the course was 6,400 yards long and had a par 70 rating.

Mailing address

Cutten Fields Golf Club (known as The Cutten Club)
190 College Ave E.
Guelph, Ontario
Canada N1H 6L3

Contact information

Extent of 'Thompson' Work

Ongoing renovation work design
Renovation done by (architect: Stanley Thompson)
Verification level: Level 3
 
Ongoing renovation work construction supervision
Renovation done by (architect: Stanley Thompson)
Verification level: Level 3
 

Evidence

  • Reference to Cutten Fields GC in 'The Toronto Terror'
  • Article in Ontario Golf Magazine