The Stanley Thompson Collection
- The Collection, housed at the McLaughlin Library, University of Guelph, is a world-class archive.
- It was originally funded by the Society as a $30,000 endowment.
- The archive is public and contains Thompson’s papers, plans, photographs and numerous items of interest.
- It is regularly used for research purposes.
- The archives can be viewed on this link for the University of Guelph
These images (a plan, photograph and letter) are typical of what can be found in this comprehensive collection.